Archive (higher quality then the link above): http://matrixfilesradio.com/shows/28Jun ... e-2014.mp3
I may or may not go over last week's Golden Nuggets as I have not, as of Friday 27th June, had time to go over the show and extract them.
Whether or not I do, this week's show will be an overview of all the shows to date as the information, though I thought it was neatly done and posted, is now a bit unwieldy as even I get confused as to which week was about a specific subject.
So I will try to briefly go through every show and also give a little bit more information as to how I got to research the topics I discussed. I will also talk about what shows are coming up and the change to one subject (law) for the next batch of future shows.
I hope you can join me or if unable at least listen in at your convenience. The show link becomes the archive link after the show finishes.
Nuggets of Gold
- A personal Notorious Declaration (which is what the Declaration of Independence is legally called) is the first thing one needs to do to come out of the system. [Note: An example is given as the first item in the reference list below.]
- Anything good can be perverted and turned around to be detrimental to one's health.
- We all have the answers within ourselves to our own issues. No one else knows you and your universe better than you!
- The church of $cientology is most likely being used as an incubator for how to deceive people.
- Everything that is good for us is taken and corrupted by those who do not want us to learn or become better people.
- You and/or your body responds to truth.
- People who have bad intent go around in groups (or band together) instinctively knowing that that is where their power comes from.
- Water is an intelligent element.
Jerry Kirk's Notorious Declaration: - take note of the variations Jerry Kirk's course: http://freedom-school.com/jerry-kirk/
The deception of the Apostle Paul EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) was developed by Gary Craig - This is not something I would ever get involved with again. Why? Because practitioners are very poorly trained (as evidenced by my own experience with one of them) and they have a very poor or even non-existent understanding of the mind and the makeup of an individual. The practitioner is also taught that any problems with a session are the fault of the client! This is an example of a no-responsibility help flow ('If I help you then I am NOT responsible for anything that happens to you'). In Freezone (Scientology) auditing the auditor is completely responsible for what happens in a session (and fully in control of results - poor results means that the auditor messed up somewhere).
Ron's Org - http://ronsorg.org/ - outside the control of the church of $cientology and a great place to learn about the technology developed by L. Ron Hubbard.
Free Scientologist Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/241598162577594/ - email or contact me if you would like to join as it is only possible to join if you are recommended by someone who is already part of the group like myself.
The quotes on lying
PR - Definition: Public Relations.RCO POLICY LETTER OF 11 MAY 1971
PR Series 7
THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them.
[An] individual is lying to you because he is trying to control you---because if they give you enough misinformation they will pull you down the tone scale so that they can control you.
-L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
Dianetics Technical Dictionary: